Thursday 13 April 2017

Feeling Accomplished!!!

I feel like I got a lot accomplished over the past couple of days. I cleaned my sewing room and found a couple of UFOs (UnFinished Objects) in a neat pile. I began to sew and finished both projects as well as the NEXT mystery quilt is complete to the second border. Pictured is one of the projects I finished. I have all the machine sewing done, now I put it by the bed and hand stitch the binding while we watch tv.

I also got another teddy bear all sewn together, now for the jointing and filling. Then my favorite....the character and accessories...   This one is a bit larger than I normally do, I think it will be about 40 centimeters or more, which is 15 inches or more. The fur is a light cream tipped with a dark brown, I used very light cream for the paw pads...it's gorgeous. I will be posting pictures of this new one very soon.

These finished projects come at a very good time too! We are expecting ten people today for the homestay. I will be busy cooking them dinner and breakfast for the next couple of days. I am looking forward to having them staying with us. I have the house ready, except for a quick vacuum and bathroom tidy up this morning. Pics to follow....after the weekend :-)

Hoping you have finished projects to show and feel accomplished about...just like me!

Phew!
Debi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment