Wednesday 5 April 2017

The Bears in There...

It has been a long time since I posted to the blog... We have been uber busy and I just haven't had time. With our Missions Conference at church, teen youth day at our home, visitors for a couple weekends, and making little vests for our after school kids club kids, my days have been full on. 

I did however get to finish the two furry bears I had started. I am pleased with both of them. Aren't they just gorgeous??? They need a bit of accessorizing, but they are finished. The shorter fur one is SO SOFT!! The long fur one is just "shocking", but so fun! I have another one designed and cut out, just haven't had time to fray stop and start sewing on it. Maybe today I can have a bit of time between errands and church.

Over this week, I will be making more of those little vests and writing directions for the next mystery quilt. We are in the middle of the current one..I made clue four live today. This mystery is six clues long. I love this! I love watching the quilters making my designs and loving them, I love the design part, making secondary patterns and color placement...all fun for me! I'll post a pic of the quilt when the last clue goes live. If you want to sew along, quiltersclubofamerica.com and it is mystery quilt 13. You can still catch up with us or save the pattern for another time.

Have an amazing day! Thanks for stopping by! I would love to see what you're working on!

Sew Crazy,
Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment