Monday 12 November 2018

Never a Dull Moment!

As I sit here are write directions, post clues, and watch the quilters sew, I just love the feeling of "WOW", they are so amazing. This week we are starting the Christmas Hope Table Topper/Tree Skirt/Table Runner. I designed one pattern to be adapted three ways. I can't wait to see what our quilters come up with. This is SO MUCH FUN!
 

 I decided after writing clues for Heart2Heart and the Christmas project to have a wee chocolate boost! Nothing like a couple caramel chocolate biscuits and a cuppa caramel latte to keep those creative juices flowing!! I love the time I spend at my computer to design and write, but I also love the time I get to spend sewing as well. 




I've also finished the design for the celebration quilt to honour having 2,000 members in our group. I can't wait to dig in and start cutting and sewing on that one! I love the design and it's like nothing we have done before! I just need to finish sewing on the retreat quilt (Pass the Parcel) for the Mystery Quilt Retreat in January, 2019.

The retreat if full and I have to close off the registration. I am so excited that we filled up on our first ever retreat. If you wanted to come but couldn't make it or ran out of time, just let me know and I will pencil you in for the January, 2020 retreat! I am so excited for this retreat! So many fun things to do.....

The kittens are four weeks and two days old. Who knew it could be so much fun to be a kitty nana!! We are trying to introduce kitten food to them, but they don't seem to be interested in meat, their mama must have some full cream milk that they love! Just two more weeks and the wee babes will be going to their forever homes. I will miss the sweet little darlings and will require visitation rights!! 

Thanks, wonderful quilters for making my life fun and interesting. I love you all and this community we have built. Keep those happy memories coming and those quilts rolling on!

Happy stitching!!
Debi



No comments:

Post a Comment