Wednesday 12 December 2018

Lightening Strikes

Let's just say it has been a very long week.  Eight days ago, we had the hugest thunder and lightening storm I can remember. The lightening was too close for comfort and we lost our internet, garage door opener, and our HRV system (the system that circulates air through our house to keep it dry). The internet has finally been fixed (TODAY) and the other two are still with the insurance company to get sorted.
 
While I was away from the wifi and not able to post anything, I made piles of blocks for our row by row (or sampler) project. I also finished our celebration quilt (for reaching 2,000 members), we are now at 2,700+. I will release this quilt when we hit 3,000. I love it. It is like nothing we have done before and I can't wait to get it quilted and on my bed.


I am excited about the next couple weeks. I am working hard to finish up all the details for the Mystery Quilt Retreat 2019. I'll be sewing, writing, and getting ready for those who are able to come. I CANNOT WAIT!!! (But I still have quite a bit to finish and have heaps of BnB guests between now and then, booked solid for the next three weeks. Oh well, keeps life interesting!

Well, back to it... the washing machine just beeped and the sewing machine is getting lonely! I also have another quilt on the cutting table for you.........

Happy Stitching!
Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment