Saturday 6 June 2015

Been Busy...

Do you ever feel like you are so busy being busy that you don't have time for the things you want to do?? The past few weeks have been full of grandchildren (which we truly love), but has given me little time to sew on bears, quilts, or knit. 


On the up-side, I will be working with Becky Jorgensen and the Patchwork Posse blog, website, and facebook page as a contributor. I will be posting tutorials, tips and tricks, and patterns on her site. We have been discussing details for a few weeks and I can't wait to work with her. She is crafty like me, sewing not only quilts, but other things including soft toys and clothes.  

AND, I tested blocks for Jess at The Quilt and Needle. She is currently in Africa on a medical/teaching missions trip.  Her husband is the medical side and she will be teaching the ladies how to sew, make quilts, and make money from their efforts.  I tested the ten blocks she will be teaching them.  They were pictured in her last newsletter.  I have way too much fun! Here is the image cut from her post today.  I am uber excited.








Just for your enjoyment, here's a pic of our youngest grandchild and our daughter's dog. Isn't it just too sweet?!?!?! We have eight in the house right now (children, not dogs!!) and it is a noisy crazy place, but fun at the same time. We have seen all ten of them so far this summer. Our son and his family left about a week before the next crew came. Now we have both girls with us and their eight!! By the way, we have nine dogs with all the kids and grandkids dogs here!!!





Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out Patchwork Posse's blog at: PatchworkPosse.com and her facebook page Patchwork Posse. There is also a "join the group" page for those serious crafters (like me!!). Also, please post on our Crafter's Thread facebook page or here with your current projects. I can't wait to see what you're up to. I appreciate you!

happy crafting,

Debi






No comments:

Post a Comment