Thursday 11 June 2015

It's Official!

I'm addicted to teddy bears!!! Don't get me wrong, I love making quilts, I love sewing for my grandchildren, and I love making porcelain and cloth dolls.  I just find myself with teddy bears in every room of my house! I pulled out a hot pad yesterday and found about five with teddy bears on them! I have framed art in my sewing room....teddy bears. I have shelves in my living room....teddy bears.  I have fur, polyfil, and teddy bear parts in every area where I spend time. They say (who are "they" anyway) that the first step to recovery is to admit there is a problem. I am not sure I want to admit it's a problem though....I love my teddy bears!



What is it that you love so much you find it in every room of your house? I have friends who love to make cards, etc. with rubber stamps and other things, some love to scrapbook (digital and paper), others love to do yarn crafts (knitting and crocheting), and still others who love to sew and make quilts.  I would love to know what occupies your spare time...even if it isn't a craft! 

I am designing another bear today. Sometime really soon, I am going to branch out and try a different animal.  I have two really cute miniature dachshunds and I think I want to try to reproduce them in fur and polyfil! I'd like to try a rabbit with hugely long ears and feet. So many goals, so little time!

Enjoy your day. I hope you get some time to do the things you love. Please share with us.

P.S. I did go to the doctor for this silly loss of voice...both ears are infected as are my sinuses! Seriously, who has time to be sick??

happy crafting,

Debi

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debi, love your bears.....can you please email me with your contact details as I want to add you to the sew it's finished blog but can't until I hear from you. Thanks in advance,
    hugs Wendy :o)

    ReplyDelete