Thursday 22 December 2016

Finally!

I guess it is about time for me to get back to the blog. I have been away for over a year. It has been one of those years one doesn't want to re-live soon. We have had family trials where we have had to walk through fire and pain. We have also had many blessings in this year as well. We are back in New Zealand where we started in ministry in 1992. To make a very long, but exciting story short, God made it very clear we belong here and so we sold what we could, took our savings and retirement, and moved our lives back here. We are happy and loving every minute of being back. We have been here since February 2016 and God has shown Himself faithful as a miracle working God along the way.


I have made several bears in the past year...too many to show here, but I will show you a few. I am currently working on a Mr. and Mrs. bear. They are French (because I found a really neat beret for him) but I am having a hard time making her look French as well. The names are flooding in on Facebook, for which I am thankful. I think my favourite for him is Jean Pierre (John Pierre), but for her....still searching for that perfect name. 

I have also been working on designing mystery quilts for the Quilter's Club of America. I have done two now and have two more designed, one of which is ready to go, having been tested three times and clues written.  One is designed and I have made it, but my testers have yet to get the clues I need to write! I will get there, hopefully between Christmas and New Years.

Hope you got your Christmas crafts and gifts finished and you're happy with your finished products. Next year, we will have tutorials and patterns on the blog. Also, maybe some guest bloggers and giveaways.... hang in there with me, here we go!

Happy Crafting!

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment