Friday 23 December 2016

Your Thoughts??

Image result for sewing clip artBeen thinking a lot about the blog and where I'd like to see it in a while? I would like to see guest bloggers with tutorials and fun things for us to try. I am setting goals for 2017 and one of them is to learn a new craft.  I just haven't found one yet....if you have something you do and would like to share, please let me know. I love to sew, quilt, make my teddy bears. I know how to knit (barely), cross stitch, make cards (rubber stamping, etc), I can make a mean srapbook, and I enjoy sharing my craft. If you are willing to share a post, please let me know as well. If you are willing, let me know what you would like to post about, we can sort out pics, tutorials, etc.


I will post again a couple more times before Christmas, then back at it after the first of the year. I hope your Christmas is fantastic and family-full. Let's all remember the reason for the season. Jesus came to die and be our Saviour. 

Hope to hear from you,

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment