Friday 30 December 2016

Prayer Bear Done

This prayerful bear is finally finished. It took a few days to decide how to do the face. I also needed to determine if I would even keep it as I thought the arms were a big mistake. I really do like it just the way it is and will keep it and the pattern. It is pretty sweet and I hope it brings someone a lot of comfort along the way. Now to name the adorable bear....something about praying or a word in a different language that means prayer, hmmm...  I still need to make a prayer shawl for it and finish "decorating" it. 
It was a lovely hot day today. I got six loads of washing done, three loads of sheets in that. Having a houseful at Christmas means a lot of sheets and towels. I got it all dry outside, except the socks and underclothes (who likes to hang out a weeks worth of socks?!?!?!?!). It is meant to rain tomorrow, I will be in my sewing room designing a bear and bordering the mystery quilt. I have been lazy for the past three days, time to get back to work! (It is much too much fun to be called work though!)

Hope your day is amazing and you have some time to something you love. What are you busy working on? Share...I am wanting to learn a new craft!!

Beary good day,

Debi


 

No comments:

Post a Comment