Wednesday 28 December 2016

Names Needed...




This sweet poppit is Peppermint Patty. I think she is adorable, although I thought at the start she would have to have a different nose. I wasn't too sure about the two tone nose, but with her beautiful collar, it's just perfect. I usually use perle cotton for their noses, but trying a two-tone nose, I needed something that wasn't so thick. So I used regular DMC floss in two colors. I didn't separate off any strands, just left it in the original six strands. Sweet, eh?



 


 
These poor wee teds don't have names yet. Just thought I would show them to you so you can help me. All suggestions are good! I make so many, I can't keep up with naming them.





Aside from making all my Christmas gifts for next year, I want to learn at least one new craft. I need to do the research to decide what I want to learn tho. I am also busy writing quilt and teddy bear tutorials for the Crafter's Thread. Time consuming, but fun for me. I love teaching, writing, and crafting! What are your crafty goals for 2017? Please share....

Happy naming,

Debi




No comments:

Post a Comment