Sunday 25 December 2016

Christmas Eve

Image result for gift clipartAnd I am busy baking for tomorrow!!! I cleaned the house yesterday and my husband vacuumed. We made beds for our guests and plan a very nice Christmas. We will be going to church tomorrow for one sweet service at 10:30am. 

I am already planning next year's gifts. I hope to make them all thus, I must get busy as there are a lot of us. We also have our church's family camp coming up in February and I need to be sorting out the menu and accommodations for that. So much to do, so much fun to have, so much growing needs doing.

Image result for garden clip art 
Speaking of growing, I am pretty amazed by our garden this year. I have zucchini as big as my hand and my tomatoes are going crazy. I love watching the cabbage heads and the broccoli form. The strawberries have been so sweet and yum!! Looking forward to using blackberries in pies and crumbles...





 Merry Christmas my friends,

Debi


No comments:

Post a Comment