Saturday 31 December 2016

Last Day of 2016

As today is the last day of 2016, I wish I could say I had finished a lot of projects and was ready to start the new year fresh. But, I cannot! I have a teddy bear in the works, I still need to border the mystery quilt, and I am testing a quilt for a dear friend. I've been frantically cutting the pieces all morning as it is an urgent test. Her pattern comes out this weekend, I have tested the first couple of installments, hopefully I will get it finished before she needs it complete.
 


I love being busy though, it keeps my mind going and my body moving. With this stinkin' arthritis, I need to keep moving or I won't move in the end. I am still able to to everything I love, cutting, sewing, hand-stitching, drawing, and knitting. I also made a card and envelope yesterday, that was fun after not making them for so long. I rubber stamped and embossed it for a nice thank you card. And, of course the church keeps us very busy with Bible college classes, Sunday School teaching, ladies meetings, family and teen camps, and follow up care for our new ones.

Hope your New Year is filled with all the things you love doing. What is it you want your year full of? Can't wait to hear from you. If you have a talent you want to share, please let me know and we can get you going here!

Have a safe and happy new year,

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment