Sunday 1 January 2017

AND PHEW!!!


Image result for new year clipart 2017

I was busy this weekend testing a mystery quilt for my good friend Jess. It started yesterday, I needed to stay ahead of the rest of the quilters, I was sewing fast and furiously! BUT, it's done and I love it. If you want to participate... thequiltandneedle.com  I can honestly say it is one of my favorites and SO easy...quick to put together and looks fabulous. Can't show you a pic, sorry!!

This past week between the holidays has been a quiet one for us, I have been sewing and designing. It has been a relaxing week. Now, I need to get to the goals and other things in my bullet journal. I can't wait to see how this will work out in the end. So far, I love it, I have been using it for two weeks and already my house is cleaner and I have had more time for my sewing and crafts!

Hope your 2017 is the best ever!

Debi

2 comments: