Thursday 12 January 2017

Blessings....

I find it totally amazing how much God chooses to bless each of us everyday and we never stop to say thanks. I want to thank our LORD for the blessings of the day. I thank Him first and foremost for my salvation, but secondly and not too far behind is my compassionate and godly husband. I was given a gift of clothes Wednesday, and met new friends. God is blessing me exceeding abundantly above all I could ever ask or think!

I also had time to finish filling and stitching seams closed on the wee bear. It however, doesn't have a face yet. It is pretty cute, the proportions are good and the fur works, which I was concerned about. Hopefully I will have time today to finish it up. I also want to sew the handbag and bow tie I have cut and sitting on my sewing table. I would love to spend the entire day in here, but laundry must be done and my loving husband needs fed (although he caught lunch and will smoke it!). I would also love to research a craft I don't yet know how to do and learn it. I have asked a lady to teach me how to knit (past the knit and pearl stage), so that is on my list of things to learn. I would like to learn to bead...I could make these bears their "bling"!

Church was a true blessing last night, three visitors and a sweet spirit by all. We met new friends and had sweet fellowship around God's Word. Can't wait for Sunday now! Love my church!

Have a great rest of your week,

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment