Saturday 7 January 2017

Ready to Go!

Spent most of the day Friday doing the wash (which I love...I know it sounds crazy!!) and setting up the tent and airbed to make sure we are ready for family camp next month. WE ARE!!! I'm looking forward to it as we have a great time of concentrating on our church family AND we haven't gone in eleven years! Still so much planning and organizing to do.


When I wasn't busy washing, hanging out, folding, ironing, or pitching tents, I drew a new bear. This one will be reasonably small. Not the smallest bear I have ever made, but little nonetheless. I plan to cut and sew on her today. Don't ask how I know it's a "her" as I don't know, it really depends on what color and length of fur I choose to use. It all makes a difference to the final outcome. If it comes out good like I hope, I think I will post this one's pattern here for you to try. I am also going to post one of a bit bigger one. You will find them as a .pdf. When I (by I, I mean my husband, the computer guru) sort out how, I will let you know where you can find the pattern.


Hope you have a perfect weekend! I know between sewing, planning for my Sunday School lesson, and church on Sunday I plan to have an awesome weekend!

Happy crafting,

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment