Monday 9 January 2017

Busy Weekend

Image result for glory to God clipart
We had a pretty busy weekend. Starting Saturday with visitors for the night. We cleaned and made beds, went to the grocery, and did some organising for family camp. Sunday was full on with church and baptisms, with four being baptised. It is always a fantastic service when we have so many follow the LORD.  We are very thankful God has seen fit to use us here in such an amazing way.To Him be ALL the glory!

I did get time Sunday after the baptism towels and changing water filters with my honey to work on the bear I started. I got it designed and cut out on Friday, painted (with fray stoppa) and  the head sewn on Saturday. Continuing on Sunday with the other parts of it's wee body! I am using string mohair. I'm a bit concerned the fur is too long and sparse to get the look I want, fortunately I chose two different fabrics. If I don't like it, I can always try again!

I will be busy this week getting the mystery quilt on Quilters Club of America. I have it all ready to go, I just need to get the advertising spots written and give the start date. I must decide how many weeks we will work on it and separate the instructions into easily attainable "projects". I have a friend in the States who does all the posting for me. Roxana is my right hand when it comes to the USA side. She and "quilteraz" test for me, helping with typos and my math (making sure I give correct fabric requirements). I also have my bullet journal loaded with things I want to get done around the house...my area of deep cleaning for this week.

Hope your week is fantastic!

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment