Tuesday 10 January 2017

Not Much Movement...

It seems these smaller bears take longer than the larger bears do. How is that so?? I finished the hands, one leg and the body today. Doesn't look much different from yesterday's picture, does it?? I promise it is!!! I do think it is going to be okay with my fur choice. I hope to finish it today, but I have some cleaning to do. I need to wash four beds worth of sheets from our visitors over the weekend. I also have a list of things in my bullet journal for today that needs doing. I am loving my bullet journal. It really does work...for me. I don't do it the way most do, I am artistic but don't take the time to decorate like others. I also use pencil on my calendar so I can erase and move things around. I find these changes from traditional better for me.

I also made my first ever angel food cake yesterday. It wasn't perfect, but for my first go it was pretty amazing! I may try souffle next. We have two ducks and six chickens all laying right now, that's eight eggs a day. I am constantly looking for things to do with eggs! We had quiche for lunch yesterday, I put all kinds of fresh veggies in it, every herb I could find, and bacon.....YUMMY!!!!

Our garden is looking good. We have red onions showing their heads, cabbage is getting large, zucchini is looking yummy, broccoli has it's little heads down in there, potatoes are near ready, pumpkins are in flower some with little pumpkins, and the squash is finally taking off! Our fruit trees are hanging full of fruit, the nectarines are ripening up. Our grapevine is growing amazing fast. The mandarins and lemons are in flower with the tiniest of tiny fruit coming on. We are going to be sharing a lot of love this summer.

I should get busy, tons to do. Have a fantastic day!

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment