Wednesday 25 January 2017

DONE!

Image result for love clipartI believe I have finally finished the clues for the mystery quilt that will be posted on the Quilters Club of America site. It is with my testers for wording now and we will be posting very soon. I am excited to get started. I spent the rest of Monday writing and re-writing clues and taking pictures to add for clarity. I have done two mysteries already and have this one and another ready. I am working on yet another quilt for them, but it is in the beginning stages where I make the blocks and try to figure out the easiest way to complete them. I love this!!! I love all the quilters making something that I created. Such a sense of accomplishment!


I still have had no time to work on this fluff ball of a bear! I will get there, hopefully today!!!!! I have only gotten a few seams done. I have the paw pads on the inside arms and the center of the face sewn together. There is much work to be done. I call it work, but really it is my form of play and is my sanity! 

I think I should get to sewing and enjoy what little free time I have today. Hoping you have an amazing day and rest of your week. I also hope you have some time to spend in your happy place doing your happy things.

ENJOY!

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment