Tuesday 3 January 2017

My Space

Well, I don't know about you, but I had a great New Year's Day with our church family. We take our holidays seriously here in New Zealand and everyone was at the lake or just hanging having fun! The two of us came home for homemade pasta and a relaxing afternoon. We had visitors and a lovely quiet afternoon, even with a 5 year old young man and a Nerf war!!

Even with frantic sewing all weekend and Monday, I still have a reasonably tidy sewing area, I thought I would share what God has blessed me with. I love every millimeter of it! The pic is kinda blurry, but you get the idea anyway. I am so thankful. What does your space look like? What do you do in your space? I sew, make teddy bears, cards, scrapbooks, and a little garment designing.

Well, I need to get busy with a bonus quilt and a bit more testing. Have a wonderful day and a fantastic year. I hope you meet all your goals and have fun along the way!

Keep Calm and Start Crafting!

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment