Thursday 26 January 2017

Enjoying Grandchildren

Image result for homework clipartI get a phone call everyday between noon to 1:00pm from our grandchildren in Colorado. I love this time. We do homework and talk about everything in the world. We do crafty things, I see the dogs, and we just share our lives with them. What could be better than that? I sometimes just work on my crafts while we talk, they do homework, and our granddaughter makes bracelets. Too Much Fun!
Image result for bullet journal clipart 

Still not much time to work on my fluff ball with sickness and visitors, cleaning up from visitors, and the general busy-ness of the day. I have been keeping up with my bullet journal though. This one thing has transformed my days to be more organized. I love that! I get so much more done in a very efficient way. I am so happy I found this organization tool.


Hope you have time today to do something you love. I would love to see what you're working on!

Happy Trails to you,

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment