Friday 6 January 2017

Too Adorable

A few times in my teddy bear making past I have made a teddy bear that I really like and I would say becomes one of my favourties.  This bear has to be one of those bears. I am in the process of making a bow tie for him in charcoal. Hopefully it will highlight his eyes and look posh!

The fabric under him is what I found to make Mrs. French her handbag and hat! So much fun! The pic doesn't do the fabric justice. It is a maroon color with bling all over it...like sequins. I may have to find a different type of medium to make the straps out of. I just need to find a pattern that I like that won't be too overbearing for her. In the end, I may have to design it myself and that's ok too.

I have been down for a few days. It seems the brain is willing but the body is weak. I spent Wednesday in bed, feeling better Thursday. I did get to play and finish this bear...that's always fun and will bring anyone out of a frumpy mood! We are also busy preparing for family camp for church, looking at the facilities Thursday and organizing our thoughts on paper. Can't wait to get started with decorations and all things to make it memorable.

I hope to finish the bow tie today and get a good start on the handbag, maybe design another bear and I need to get busy on another quilt for the Quilter's Club of America.

Enjoy your day,

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment