Tuesday 10 January 2017

Friends

Image result for friends clipart
Isn't it lovely when long time friends come and visit. We had such a visit Tuesday. Some friends just pick up where you left off many years ago and our visit was like that. It was such a nice afternoon.  Good friends are a blessing and we are thankful for the time with them. We so wish it was more. We may see them for family camp, that will be great!




I did get the wee bear all sewn together and I started to fill it. The joints are in it and it looks funny all in piece with the joint pins sticking out. Should have a final pic tomorrow. It is looking quite cute. It has good form and the fur isn't too long. I think it is going to be another cutie patootie! I hope to be able to show you tomorrow.

I know not many people read this, but I enjoy the daily journaling of our lives and being able to look back at where we were and where we are going. Thanks for letting me babble on!!

Have a fantastic day...church tonight!!!!!

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment