Tuesday 17 January 2017

It's a Mystery

Image result for fabric clipartI spent most of Sunday afternoon preparing for the upcoming mystery quilt with the Quilters Club of America, sending emails, pics, instructions, and getting the final touches put on everything...checking typos and measurements. This is the third one I have done for them.  I sat and designed another one this past week (making five!). This keeps me busy and loving my sewing room! (And very thankful for my sweet man who purchased all my machines and fabric!)





Image result for mystery quilt clipart 


If you'd like to join in I am sure it will be fun. I and two other ladies will be on call to answer any questions and help in any way we can. If you are local to me (Rotorua, New Zealand, or close), I can hands-on help. I love to teach, I love to sew, I love quilts....all things put together, this is my happy place!


Monday was a sewing day...blobbing out in my sewing room most of the day. Hope you have an amazing week. Take some time out to do something you love!

Happy crafting,

Debi

1 comment:

  1. love the logo of the fabric with the girl on top
    is this a royal free logo

    ReplyDelete