Friday 13 January 2017

Stringy Thingy!

 
I really feel I accomplished some things yesterday. I did all the wash (hanging it out in the beautiful weather we have been having), cleaned bathrooms, chose rubber stamps for some invitations, had visitors, and all the other daily duties. Plus, I had time to finish the wee bear!

This one is pretty stringy, but I like it! I find her different with the bad hair (everything is sticking straight up). I plucked her face which took forever as there were strings everywhere. It was a challenge, but I love the end result. I am addicted to making bears and quilts...hard to choose each day which I want to do!
Here she is with a couple mates I finished recently. One is the last one I completed (the one with the eyebrows) and the other is my ballerina bear. It is now tutu and bow tie time. I would also like to make a ballerina bar for the pink one. I am working on slippers for her, designing them is the challenge!


I hope to have time to sew today. We are having visitors for lunch tomorrow and I want a clean house and I need to make some bread. Five children will be here...all the same ages as our grandchildren. The toys will be drug out and played with, the house will be noisy, we will dirty a lot of dishes, oh what fun!

Thanks Nicole for posting the pic of your blanket you made. It is fantastic! Please share what you're working on and let us join in on your accomplishments! I love to see what others are doing.

Happy Crafting!

Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment