Tuesday 27 December 2016

Done!

Image result for mystery quilt clipartWell, just before Christmas I told you I needed to finish that quilt top for the mystery for Quilters Club of America. I am so happy to say it is finished. All I need to do now is decide on the borders. I wish I could show you a pic, but that would spoil the mystery for those who want to sew along. The next two mysteries are called Beacons in the Night and Spinning Baubles.


When I have more information on dates, I will let you know. We wanted to let everyone have the holidays without worrying about the next clue. We are ready to go with Beacons in the Night now, just need that date from QCA and they usually provide a prize for the Viewers Choice Award...


Now to get back to playing with my teddy bears. I have one almost done here, should finish it up today. It is an average bear (around 25 cm/10 in) with a very light fur in a dark background. It is going to be so cute. I made the feet exceptionally huge for the podgy body and the face will have huge ears.  Makes me excited to get back to it! Still looking for the perfect bag or accessory for Mrs. French Bear.


Have a fantastic day!

Debi



No comments:

Post a Comment