Wednesday 8 February 2017

Hump Day

I think Wednesday is traditionally called "hump day" as it is dead center of the work week, 2 days done and 2 days to go. For me, it isn't a hump day as I don't work outside the home. We work 7 days a week. We make sure to get our work done first, then the rest of the day is ours to do with as we choose. I ALWAYS choose to play with my free time. I consider playing to be: sewing, designing, baking, reading a magazine, quilting, playing on my iPad, and having a cuppa tea! 


I hope your hump day is a good one and if you work, the rest of your week is great. If you don't work, enjoy everyday and play! My play time today will be sewing and hand-stitching on a bear, I hope!! I need to finish up some UFOs (UnFinished Objects), some people call them WIPs (Work In Progress), no matter what they are called, I need to finish some up. I usually don't start a new project until the one I am working on is finished. I had too many great ideas to stick to my rule this time!

Guess I should get my chores finished so I can work on these projects. Have a fantastic day! Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Hump Day,
Debi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment