Thursday 16 February 2017

Life is Busy!

Seems like I only post to the blog one or twice a week, what happened?              LIFE! 

We have been so busy with the ministry and home that I haven't spent time in my craft room. This must change...I need to make 20 vests for kids club. Once I have these done, I have a dear friend who will be making them to keep up, that will take some stress off (not that sewing is stress!!). I had to take the pattern off one of our children's vests from many moons ago, buy meters and meters of fabric, bias binding, velcro, and thread, and make sure I knew the patches I need. 

Now to get started!



We are also starting a homestay business in our home. We will be like a bed and breakfast resort type of thing. God has given us an amazing property and we need to be good stewards of it. I am excited to help my husband in this venture. We are Paradise Homestay. We will be catering to those fishermen and their families who want a nice holiday in paradise, fishing, crafting, and eating local foods. 
www.paradisehomestay.co.nz.

Hope you are not so busy and have time to be in your happy place this week. Talk again really soon!

Thanks!!
Debi


 

2 comments:

  1. God is awesome and what an awesome location inside and out, offering lots R & R options Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue! We love our home and ministering to others. D

      Delete