Wednesday 1 March 2017

No Time!

Image result for family camp clipartWow! This past week was VERY busy. We had our church's family camp and I did the cooking. This means I had to make a menu watching for dietary needs, buy the groceries, and cook all the food. I had tons of help at the store, we pushed six trolleys through the aisles! We had a wonderful Friday to Monday. There was good preaching, good food, and good fellowship. There were so many things to do, the crowd was busy and hungry!

Image result for mystery quilt clipartI have also been very busy with the mystery quilt. I put the first clue (fabric requirements) on the site today. I love it when other people make quilts I have had so much fun designing, and when they love them as much as I do! If you wanna join in check out the link below click on the link or copy and paste. This will lead you to the general page where you will find the instructions. This is the third one I have done for the Quilters Club of America. I have two more in the wings ready to go, we do one about every six months or so. Such fun!

I did take two teddy bears to work on, but didn't have the time to sew a stitch. I am happy to be home with nothing to do for a couple of days! Maybe I can finish one of these. I had an eye doctor appointment yesterday and my eyes got dilated. I couldn't focus pretty much the rest of the day! Hoping to focus better today and get some sewing done!

Here's that link: http://www.quiltersclubofamerica.com/groups/mystery_quilt_13/pages/fabric-requirements.aspx 

Have a wonderful day!

Thanks for reading!
Debi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment