Wednesday 22 March 2017

Mysteries...


Image result for mystery quilt clipartI have quite a bit of free time on a Tuesday, so I designed another quilt for the Quilter's Club of America. I now have two more ready to go. I have one completely finished and another one is in the testing stage. I made the blocks yesterday and they are beautiful. My original design had crazy shapes in it so I decided to make it simple and make it a modified 9-patch. It's gonna be amazing (I hope)!! Tuesday is also the day I put the next clue up for the current mystery. I put clue two on the site. The quilters are doing an amazing job with their versions of the quilt.

If you would like to join in, it's not too late. You can still see the clues on the quiltersclubofamerica.com site. We have only completed clue one. It is a manageable size and would make a great gift or bed quilt for you. 

I will get busy tomorrow on cutting in earnest for the new one, which I have named "Butterfly Kisses". We have to be out and about today for quite a while, then church tonight. Truly never a dull moment around here. I love being busy. I am also nearly finished with the dense fur teddy bear. I love how soft it is and the shape it is taking. I will have it with me in the car so I can finish it up. 

Well, time to sign off and get busy. Have an amazing day. 
Debi

 

No comments:

Post a Comment