Tuesday 7 March 2017

Duties...

I got to spend some time in my craft room Monday. Shane was right there with me, helping me make Sparks vests for AWANA. We got four done, start to finish. This will hold him for this week. I ran out of bias binding to go any farther. It was nice to be on the overlocker and sewing machine for a couple of hours anyway! I was also nice to work elbow to elbow with the love of my life!

Well another weekend behind us and it was a busy one! I do love our church and the busy-ness it involves, but Monday's are a recuperation day of sorts. Although, I made a blackberry cobbler, a blackberry crisp, a zucchini loaf, and a quiche and salad for lunch. I also spent sometime on the internet answering questions about the mystery quilt. One more week and we post the first clue, the fabric requirements came out last week.

Image result for eleventh hour clipartSometimes, I get upset when I HAVE to do something and most often put it off till the eleventh hour. I need to learn (kinda old dog, new trick thing....) to do things when I know they need doing instead of waiting until it's urgent. Thread breaks, bobbin runs out, and you work too quickly to do your usual awesome work. I am going to put that at the top of my organization list....do it NOW, not in the eleventh hour!

Hope you are more organized than me and have a bit more time to play than I did this past weekend and Monday! Enjoy your week!

Thanks for stopping by,
Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment