Monday 20 March 2017

Time Flies

Well, that's another weekend done and gone forever. It was quite a busy one with our homestay visitors, cleaning up after last week's flood, moving a bit of furniture, and church. The weekend was just a blur. I did get a few minutes here and there to work on the dense fur teddy bear. I also fielded questions about the mystery I have on Quilter's Club of America's website. Clue two goes live tomorrow. The quilters are doing an amazing job and enjoying the mystery. I love doing this, it is the third one I have done. I have another one in the wings. I like to make them first so I can take pics along the way to better help with the directions. 

Image result for missions conference clipart 
This coming weekend will prove just as busy as it is our annual missions conference at church. We will have house guests all weekend, along with church Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I love missions conference time. I'll be preparing and decorating for the conference this week. Love that part too!!!!! Can't wait!


We had overnight visitors last night, seems our door has an always open sign on it. I love the busy-ness and joy I receive in ministering to others. I'd like to spend some time today on the new quilt. In order to sew, I have to sign off and say "see ya later". Thank you for reading and have an amazing day!

From my busy home to yours,
Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment