Monday 22 May 2017

Butterfly Kisses

For those of you who don't know, I design quilts for the Quilters Club of America. The quilts are "mystery quilts" on their site. Butterfly Kisses is the fourth one I have done for them. Here are some pics of the first three.



Hot Air Balloons














StarStruck
(unfinished)











Beacons in the Night














I truly love designing these and watching others enjoy making them. It is a very cool way to get to know other quilters along the way, usually from other countries. We are currently working on Mystery Quilt 14 (for the site), it is my fourth. I have designed number 15 ("Celestial Brilliance") and am currently working on the math and making it for myself. It is a bit challenging, so tons of fun for me!

We have been so busy lately with church and the bed and breakfast, I haven't had much time to sew and that makes me sad. I posted the first clue for Butterfly Kisses Monday (a day early) so my Tuesday would be free to sew. I am really looking forward to that. I think it is about time to have a quilt retreat, where I can get away and just sew until my heart's content! Who's in?? I still haven't gotten to sew the teddy bear I designed a couple weeks ago, sadly.

Have an amazing week and I am truly hoping you have more time that I do this week to do your thing!

Happy Crafting!
Debi

No comments:

Post a Comment