Monday 1 May 2017

Teen Camp

WOW! We had a very busy week at teen camp. We traveled down Monday and back on Friday, filling those days completely. Monday evening we enjoyed a good chapel service, introducing us to a new evangelist, who was pretty amazing. We then had a fantastic week with a group of very good young people. Many of the teens made life changing decisions, some getting saved, some choosing to serve the LORD with everything they've got. It was a spiritually exhausting week, working with these kids and helping them set attainable goals, to serve the LORD better. For more pics, check out the church's FaceBook page (Rotorua Bible Baptist Church), you will enjoy all the pics there.
Other than camp last week, which I did have a couple minutes to sew a teddy bear head together, nothing got done. I have designed another quilt (Sunday night) that I can't wait to start on....maybe today! I do have to finish the next mystery to make sure my calculations are correct. I also have another teddy bear idea on the brain that I must get on paper. So much fun, hope I have a chance to get some of it done.

Happy week!
Debi 

No comments:

Post a Comment